Wednesday 11 January 2012

Debenhams Haul

Just after christmas i thought i'd treat myeslf to some of the more expensive makeup that i wouldn't normally buy; Nars blush/bronzer trio (Orgasm, Albatross and Laguna), a nars illuminator which came free with trio, Urban decay bronzer in toasted, Mac mineralize skin finish in Light, Urban Decay cream highlight in sin, Urban decay cream blush in quickie, and Urban decay lipstick in Oilslick. 
I also bought myself 2 Mac pro colour eyeshadows, Sketch and Satin Taupe, which are both beautiful colours.
Urban decay lipstick in Oil Slick. This is surprisingly quite sheer in colour, that you can build, you could wear it much darker if you like or very sheer, or blend it into another lipstick. And i have to mention the packaging for these lipsticks, because it's beautiful. I love the colours, the pattern and the sword handle is very unique, and i looove it. 
I hadn't used any of these colours from Nars before, however i'd heard great comments/reviews on each of these colours. And they really are fantastic. I have quite pale skin, so some bronzers can look too dark on me, but Laguna is an amazing colour for me. Orgasm is also a lovely colour, i would say the colour is similar to Sleeks Rose Gold blush only pinker, and is very gorgeous. Albatross highlight is quite a gold coloured highlight and is very pigmented, you dont need to use very much at all.

Well that's my purchases from Debenhams and my thoughts on a few of them, hope you enjoyed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment